Land-O-Lakes Bowmen is currently accepting new members.
As a Land-O-Lakes Bowmen Member you will receive:
1. The gate access code to the club.
2. Access to the outdoor range.
3. Discounted rates on leagues and public shoots.
4. FREE use of our rustic campground anytime you wish.
5. Access to all the club's woodland trails and outdoor archery courses.
6. Club Property Hunting Lottery - See "Work Hours" section below.
7. A membership includes the entire household family up to age 18.
* If child is a post high school full time student or in the Armed Forces they are
considered members under your family membership as well during the duration of their education
or service to our nation.
Local Resident Yearly Dues: $100.00
Distant Member (50+ Miles): $20.00
One Time Registration Fee: $25.00
Yearly Dues with 25+ Work Hours: $75.00
* The first year of membership is considered probationary.
Unless health forbids, you must work a minimum of 25 hours per each family membership. Helping at regular scheduled work parties and club shoots is a great way to obtain these hours. Family membership work hours also accumulate towards your dues for the next year. In exchange for 25 + work hours members receive discounted yearly membership dues. Members will be placed on a work committee of their choice.
The club always has work hours available to our members. Examples may range from volunteering with the youth programs, camps, leagues, setting up targets, working the kitchen during big shoots or even general yard work and course maintenance around the club.
Also for each 25 work hours members receive a lottery ticket for the club property hunt.
2 winning tickets will be selected at random for each week of the deer hunting season.
Winners are granted hunting rights on the property for their selected week.
Becoming a Member:
Applicants must complete an application form (Available below as PDF or at the club.)
Applicants must then attend a Board of Directors meeting.
Board of Directors meetings are held at the club on the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm.
The Board of Directors will then vote in regards to accepting the new member.
Applicants are expected to pay the one time registration fee and yearly dues at time of application.
Membership Application Forms: